Brendon Burchard is no stranger to adversity.
At just 19 years old he nearly lost his life in a horrific automobile accident. Instead of seeing this event as a tragedy or something that could throw him off course, Brendon made a decision to direct the focus of his life towards living with humility, dedicating himself to service and reaching for success on his own terms.
Since that time, Brendon has been able to secure a truly astoning amount of influence as one of the most sought after personal development and success coaches in the world.
Despite his meteoric rise to fame, Brendon remains grounded and influenced most by the advice his father offered him shortly before passing away from Leukemia in 2009: “Be yourself. Be honest. Do your best. Take care of your family. Treat people with respect. Be a good citizen. Follow your dreams.”
Enthusiasm, Inspiration, Motivation
Brendon is a world class millionaire mentor who teaches people not only how to be successful but also how to live with gratitude and how to shoulder responsibility with serenity and grace.
There is good reason why so many of the world’s most powerful and influential people turn to Brendon for advice and guidance. He is not just someone who knows how to succeed in business but an expert in mastering life.
Take a look at some of the statistics related to Brendon’s global influence as an online structor and success guru:
- 1,600,000 students have completed Brendon’s online courses and video series. Over 600,000 have started a course or video series online from another provider at his recommendation.
- Brendon’s blog, podcast, newsletter, and YouTube show remain ad-free and sponsor-free. He has never taken a sponsorship or ran ads against his audience despite multiple seven and eight figure deal offers. He has self-funded every medium that he uses to serve his audience.
- Brendon’s iTunes podcast “The Charged Life” debuted at #1 across all categories on iTunes in over five different countries, an extremely rare feat for an unsponsored show. It has remained in the Top 10 Self-Help for over 80 weeks.
- Widely considered one of the most successful early pioneers in online education, Brendon runs an eight-figure multi-media training company. He launched million-dollar online courses as early as 2009, and he has now passed 17 online promotions in a row that generated more than seven figures of revenue in less than seven days each. He shares his knowledge publicly and also privately advises many of the best online marketers in the world.
- Brendon has been the secret weapon for #1 best seller book campaigns for Paulo Coelho, Arianna Huffington, Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss and more.
- Brendon has a greater Facebook following than Fast Company, Inc Magazine, Fortune Magazine, Vanity Fair, and many of the largest US charities combined. He never perpetuates negative news and uses the blessing of his platform to share lessons on personal growth and giving.
The Influencer’s Influencer
Today, Brendon Burchard is the most highly sought after performance coach in the world as well as one of the most followed and influential success and personal development gurus of all time. He has been able to generate an insane amount of buzz across social media by sharing his down to earth approach to reaching for success as evidence by the fact that he is among the “Top 100 Most Followed Public Figures” on Facebook.
More than 50,000,000 people from around the world tuned in to watch his videos in the last 12 months alone, while over 30,000,000 engage with his social media posts each week and over 1,600,000 have used his online course materials to create better lives for themselves. Oprah Winfrey, even described Brendon as “one of the most successful online trainers in history.”
As if these previous were not enough of indication of how influential Brendon is, as an author he has attained the coveted top spot on all of the leading book lists including: #1 New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, #1 Amazon and #1 USA Today best-selling author. Brendon’s books include The Motivation Manifesto, The Charge, The Millionaire Messenger and Life’s Golden Ticket. He also happens to be the star of the #1 self-help series on YouTube. His podcast, The Charged Life, debuted at #1 on iTunes across all categories in multiple countries, and has remained in the Top 10 in its category for over 100 weeks. As a presenter, Brendon’s webcasts continue to break records and offer clear actionable advice which helps so many around the world to realize the success that previously may have seemed elusive.
Darren Hardy, publisher of SUCCESS Magazine had this to say about Brendon’s work as a success sherpa and growth expert:
Success Magazine would go on to name Brendon“one of the Top 25 Most Influential Leaders in Personal Growth and Achievement” and he was included among other internationally renowned influencers such as: Oprah, Joel Osteen, Arianna Huffington, Dave Ramsey, Deepak Chopra, Tony Robbins, and Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg. O, The Oprah Magazine named Brendon “one of the most influential leaders in the field of personal growth.” Larry King described Brendon as “one of the world’s most successful motivation and marketing trainers.”
A highly sought after public speaker, Brendon has been billed on speaking engagements alongside luminaries such as: The Dalai Lama, Sir Richard Branson, Steve Forbes, Arianna Huffington, Tony Robbins, Tim Ferriss among hundreds of other thought leaders.
His own educational presentations, “Experts Academy” and “High Performance Academy,” continue to be in high demand on all continents in the world. Entrepreneur magazine would even describe his “Experts Academy” course as “one of the top 5 must-attends for all entrepreneurs.”
Brendon’s Influence by the Numbers:
- 10,000,000 fans have liked one of his branded or owned Facebook pages.
- 500,000+ people use his 1-Page Productivity Planner every day.
- 2,000,000+ have learned to meditate following his “Release Meditation Technique.”
- 1,000,000+ read his weekly email.
- 30,000,000+ see his inspirational posts every week on Facebook.
- 300,000+ people watch his training videos online every week.
- 90,000 are in his online courses or video series at any given moment.
If you are someone who aspires to success, Brendon Burchard should be on your radar. An influencer, kingmaker and all around positive force in the world, he is in a rare class of advisors who helps people not only to better their investments and business prowess but also their characters and ability to focus on the things that really matter.
As Brendon says: live your life guided by the things you love and the things that matter!