We know staying motivated can be hard at times, especially when you are trying to create something new. Maybe it’s a business for yourself, maybe it’s a job promotion, or maybe it’s just a personal endeavor that you’re trying to achieve. Being able to keep motivated during your journey is important.
There are a lot of factors that can affect us in one way or another, but one thing we are always in control of are our thoughts during our journey. The thoughts we think can either help us stay positive and motivated, or get us off track. We’ve put together 20 powerful, positive thoughts to read and think about whenever you are feeling unmotivated. Check them out below:
- I am capable of anything. Remember that your own limits are the ones you set for yourself. You are capable of anything you choose.
- There’s never a perfect time. The time will never be absolutely perfect for you to try something. The best thing to do is just start.
- What can I do right now to get closer to my goal? There is always something you can do, right now, to get you closer. Even if it’s a tiny step, do it.
- Mistakes are learning opportunities. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn from and do better the next time.
- I know my value. Remember that your value is unlimited, don’t be afraid to go after it!
- Action is better than nothing. Any action is better than no action. It will help get you going and build momentum if you are in any sort of rut.
- People are looking for my message. There are millions of people who are looking for what you have to offer. Don’t be afraid to express yourself and share your message to the world.
- I can make a difference. You can change other people’s lives for the better with one simple act of generosity.
- I’m not afraid to fail. Because failure is a part of success. Each time you fail you just get closer to success. Failing is a good thing.
- I have done harder things. Think about the things you’ve already overcome in your life. You have the strength to take on anything.
- I can’t win if I don’t try. You have to give yourself the opportunity to win.
- Great things take time. Nothing great ever happens overnight. It take time and effort, but it will be worth it.
- I’m doing this for more than just me. Think about your family, or the reason you started. Use that for motivation to keep going.
- I am a leader. Because you are already on your journey, you are a leader of inspiration. Keep going.
- Challenges help build my character. Every challenge you encounter will build you into a stronger and better person. This will make you smarter, wiser, and more successful.
- I love creating things. You are a creator, you can create anything, anywhere, at any time.
- The plan is never perfect. It doesn’t have to be perfect, it just matters that you are moving in the right direction.
- I will have a story worth telling. Overcoming adversity gives you life experience to share with and this will inspire others.
- I was made for this. It may be tough, but you were made for the journey you are on. It’s your job to continue and finish it out.
- I deserve everything I want. You deserve to have it all!
Use these 20 thoughts in times when you need motivation and inspiration. Follow @millionaire_mentor on Instagram for more daily inspiration and motivation, and check out our other posts for more!